Speaking TopicsSpeaking VenuesUpcoming Events
Cheryl receives many invitations to present what she knows about technical and marketing communications at conferences, meetings, colleges, and universities.
- Technical communications—Technical writing, interviewing, conceptualization and design
- Indexing technical documentation and online help
- Findability—Search engine optimization (SEO) and usable navigation
- How to work with contract agencies
- How to interview employees or contractors
- Technical marketing communications
- Marketing in a tough economy
- Society for Technical Communication (STC) chapter meetings, webinars, and conferences
- Intelligent Content Conference
- Special webinars hosted by Adobe, SDL, and MadCap Software
- American Society for Indexing (ASI) chapter meetings and conferences
- Indexing Society of Canada (ISC) conferences
- Middlesex Community College
- Washington State University
- Portland State University
October 5—Sharing experiences as a technical communicator and trends in the field with students in the technical communications program at Middlesex Community College, Bedford, MA.
Winter 2018 (date TBD)—The Society for Technical Communication, Eastern Ontario Chapter, hosts Cheryl’s webinar, “Best Practices for Creating Policies and Procedures.” Details to come.